Hangzhou Huahai Wood Industry Co., Ltd.
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Mei Angelina
  • Company Name : Hangzhou Huahai Wood Industry Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-571-88767016
  • Address : Zhejiang,Hangzhou,Gouyun Road, Gouzhuang, Yuhang District, Hangzhou City, Zhejiang Province. China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 311112

home furniture

home furniture
Product Detailed
MDF &Particle board (E1/E0) High-gloss prefinished Many kinds of hardware are available Seaworthy standard export packing

Bedroom furniture sets

Material: Good quality MDF&Particle  board with E0 or E1 standard to ensure at least 10 years for use age.Finish: High-gloss prefinished surface or according to OEM/ODM requirement.Hardware: Many kinds of hardware are available or according to OEM/ODM requirement.Packing: Seaworthy standard export packing, and easy to assemble.OEM & ODM: Good designer team and HOMAG production line to ensure the elegance and precision of our products.Delivery Time: 20 days after receiving 30% prepayment for our original products, and 40 days for OEM/ODM products. Payment Terms: 30% prepayment and the rest 70% payment before shipment.

home furniture

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.